Autel Wireless Diagnostic Interface Bluetooth VCI Device for Maxisys Tool
Top 5 Reasons to Get Autel Wireless Diagnostic Interface:
1. Supports comprehensive diagnosis and reading of control modules.
2. Designed to connect wirelessly with the MaxiSys Display Tablet, as well as standalone PCs via a USB 2.0 full-speed connection.
3. Features convenient wireless Bluetooth technology, which allows you to work freely around the vehicle.
4. Reduces the communication time, and guarantees performance and speed that redefine multi-brand diagnostics.5.
5. Support Update online.
Thanks to the wireless Bluetooth technology, with which you are allowed to work freely around the vehicle.
This interface device can communicate with vehicles' electronic control units (ECUs), guaranteeing performance and speed that redefine multi-brand diagnostics.
The development of this interface has been focused on reducing the communication time, and ensuring the tool is practical to use.
Autel Wireless Diagnostic Interface Bluetooth VCI Device Functions:
Auto diagnostics to read and clear the error memory, to display system parameters and the status of the ECU;
Activation, adjustments and configurations that are essential for ensuring a complete repair;
Resetting the service lights or the airbag systems;
Configuration of the ECUs, keys and remote controls, etc.
Autel Wireless Diagnostic Interface Bluetooth VCI Device Specifications:
Communications: Bluetooth V.2.1 + EDR/USB 2.0
Wireless Frequency: 2.4 GHz
Input Voltage Range: 12 VDC
Supply Current: 200 mA @ 12 VDC
Operating Temperature: 0°C to 50°C (ambient)
Storage Temperature: -20°C to 70°C (ambient)
Dimensions (L x W x H):147.5 mm (5.80") x 85.5 mm (3.37") x 29.0 mm (1.14")
Weight: 0.215 kg (0.473 lb)
1pcs x Autel Wireless Diagnostic Interface
1pc x DB15 to OBD2 Cable
1pc x USB Cable
1pc x User's Manual
- Unit Type: piece
- Package Weight: 2.0kg (4.41lb.)
- Package Size: 32cm x 18cm x 22cm (12.60in x 7.09in x 8.66in)